Birthday Party Packages
(during swimming season)
Please e-mail to reserve any group event for groups larger than 15 to ensure proper staffing.
Basic Party –
- Full OP Members pay the $3 ($6 Summer Members) guest fee per swimmer.
- Adults supervising and not getting in the pool may enter at no additional charge.
- This includes a reserved picnic area outside of the fence.
- Although this party package does not offer additional services beyond a normal visit to the pool, any groups larger than 15 people should notify the manager of the party date and time to will help to ensure that we are properly staffed.
- Full OP Members pay $100 for up to 20 swimmers for a 2 hour* party.
- Old Pike will provide a t-shirt to the Birthday boy/girl.
- Each swimmer will get a coupon for a free snow cone and free popcorn from the snack bar.
- OP will setup a designated area reserved for the party with a white tent shade and long table.
- Old Pike will not provide any paper products.
- Summer Members will pay $225 for the same as above.
- *$50 for each additional hour
- *Full OP Members pay $5 ($8 Summer Members) for each additional swimmer beyond 20.
After hours party-
- OP Members may have private use the pool after 8 p.m. any night of the week.
- Full OP Members: $75 for each hour (up to 45 guests); 46-60 guests=$100 per hour; 61-75 guests=$125 per hour; 76-100 guests=$150 per hour.
- Summer members after hour party rates: $150 an hour (up to 45 guests); 46-60 guests=$200 per hour; 61-75 guests=$250 per hour; 76-100 guests=$300 per hour.
Contact Rentals Manager at email@example.com.